- Elementary & Early Childhood Ed.
- Secondary & Middle Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Technology
- Graduate Advisement Center
- Education Student Services
- Center for Education Placement & Partnerships
- Literacy Center
- iTeach Center
- International Field Experiences
- Teacher Resource & Activity Center (TRAC)
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni, Friends, and Visitors
EDUC 2130 - Exploring Teaching and Learning
10 Hour Field Experience
Description of Field Experience: Observation and interaction with a learner in a naturalistic setting.
- Insurance Liability Verification: All 2130 students are required to have liability insurance and must provide verification of their liability insurance. Submitting this form and failing to obtain insurance would be considered as falsifying information and subject to BCOE penalties.
- Background Checks: All EDUC 2130 students are required to obtain an On-line Background Check through www.certifiedbackground.com. Only students who have completed the On-line Background Check during the Summer or Fall terms and those who completed the process in order to be accepted to the BCOE during the summer or fall terms are exempt. There are NO EXCEPTIONS on this policy and students who fail to complete the process run the risk of being dropped from the course.