- Elementary & Early Childhood Ed.
- Secondary & Middle Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Technology
- Graduate Advisement Center
- Education Student Services
- Center for Education Placement & Partnerships
- Literacy Center
- iTeach Center
- International Field Experiences
- Teacher Resource & Activity Center (TRAC)
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni, Friends, and Visitors
PTEU Diversity Survey
Introduction of the survey:
The Diversity Survey is a questionnaire used to gather information from KSU teacher education and leadership candidates regarding their experiences with diversity in course work and field experiences. Survey results assist the baccalaureate, master’s, endorsement, and doctoral program faculty to make changes in their course work related to diversity and field experiences. The survey is administered at gateway points corresponding to specific courses as identified in the Diversity Timeline. Program coordinators should request that instructors teaching the courses listed on the Diversity Timeline ask students to complete the appropriate survey.
KSU teacher education and leadership candidates, please click HERE to take the survey.