- Elementary & Early Childhood Ed.
- Secondary & Middle Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Technology
- Graduate Advisement Center
- Education Student Services
- Center for Education Placement & Partnerships
- Literacy Center
- iTeach Center
- International Field Experiences
- Teacher Resource & Activity Center (TRAC)
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni, Friends, and Visitors
Our graduate programs in educational leadership are fully accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and meet the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC).
For the most current Georgia Professional Standards Commision rules on certification please visit the PSC website.The rule directly related to educational leadership, 505-2-.300, is at the bottom of the page.
The educator preparation rule relating to Teacher Leadership degree and certification programs is 505-3-.53.