- Elementary & Early Childhood Ed.
- Secondary & Middle Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Technology
- Graduate Advisement Center
- Education Student Services
- Center for Education Placement & Partnerships
- Literacy Center
- iTeach Center
- International Field Experiences
- Teacher Resource & Activity Center (TRAC)
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni, Friends, and Visitors
The Leadership Preservice
The “leadership preservice” is a six (6) semester hour program that Georgia requires educators who do not have a graduate degree in educational leadership to complete before they can enter a performance-based educational specialist program or "certification only" program. Upon completion of the online “leadership preservice,” these educators are eligible to hold a five (5) year non-renewable leadership certificate (NPL), satisfying one of the requirements for entering the performance-based leadership educational specialist program or "certification only" program.
Kennesaw State's Leadership Preservice Consists of the Following Courses:
EDL 7305: Data Analysis & School Improvement
EDL 7500: Education Law and Ethics
The Leadership Preservice is offered entirely online, and can be completed in a single semester.