- Elementary & Early Childhood Ed.
- Secondary & Middle Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Technology
- Graduate Advisement Center
- Education Student Services
- Center for Education Placement & Partnerships
- Literacy Center
- iTeach Center
- International Field Experiences
- Teacher Resource & Activity Center (TRAC)
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni, Friends, and Visitors
Welcome to the Dr. William D. Impey Teacher Education Advisement Center (TEAC). The center provides preservice undergraduate students with access to an organized, systematic orientation and advisement process. TEAC provides advisement services to freshmen, sophomores, transfer students, and second baccalaureate students who are preparing to meet the prerequisites for admission to teacher education programs.
Students interested in the following undergraduate teacher preparation programs and Education Undeclared receive advisement from the Teacher Education Advisement Center.
Click here to schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Teacher Education Advisement Center.
Students interested in additional undergraduate degree programs leading to teacher certification are advised by the departments directly. Please see "program contacts" for departmental advisement.