- Elementary & Early Childhood Ed.
- Secondary & Middle Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Technology
- Graduate Advisement Center
- Education Student Services
- Center for Education Placement & Partnerships
- Literacy Center
- iTeach Center
- International Field Experiences
- Teacher Resource & Activity Center (TRAC)
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni, Friends, and Visitors
Undergraduate Appointment Scheduler
KSU students not admitted to the teacher education program and interested in the following majors are advised by the Teacher Education Advisement Center (TEAC).
- Birth through Kindergarten (Traditional or Montessori)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre-K through 5th grade)
- Middle Grades Education (4th through 8th grades)
- History Education (6th through 12th grades)
Students admitted to teacher education in the following majors are assigned an advisor:
- Middle Grades Education (Assigned to Nancy Gillis)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre-K through 5th grade) - Assigned an advisor by the student's last name (select from drop-down menu).
NOTE: History Education and Birth through Kindergarten (Traditional or Montessori) are assigned an advisor within their major after admission to teacher education. Please do not use the online system to schedule an appointment.
To schedule an appointment
When you enter the appointment scheduler, first select a major and then select which type of advising appointment you need. You will then be able to select an appointment time with an advisor in your major. Once you select an appointment time, you will need to create an account as a new user. When you finalize the appointment, you will receive an email confirmation. You must have a KSU ID# to schedule an appointment.
If you have already created an account, you can log in with your username and password at the top right of the screen.
If you do not have a KSU ID# and would like information regarding undergraduate programs leading to teaching certification, please complete the Information Form.
Limited walk-in advising is offered if advisors are available. You may come to ESS, located on the first floor of Kennesaw Hall (Suite 1314), for walk-in advising. Students with appointments are given first priority.
To schedule an appointment with an Advisor, click on the link below.